FMS Delhi hosted an insightful workshop on the impact of the Union Budget across industries.
Faculty of Management Studies, conducted a workshop on ‘Union Budget’ at the Conference Centre, University of Delhi. The workshop was conducted on March 5, 2016 in collaboration with State Bank of India (SBI).
The workshop threw light on the impact of the Union Budget across industries.
Eminent speakers were:
- Prof. M.L. Singla, Dean FMS
- Vivek Gour, MD, Airworks India
- Nidhi Maheshwari, Partner, Direct Tax, KPMG
- Amit Bhagat, Partner, Indirect Tax, PWC
- Promod Batra, Director Tax, Deloitte
- Inaugural Session: 9:30 a.m. 10:30 a.m.
- Welcome Address: Prof. M. L. Singla Dean FMS
- Keynote Address: Vivek Gour, MD Airworks India
- Tea: 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Technical Session: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Source: FMS, Media Cell
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on