The placement session witnessed industries visiting from myriad sectors like FMCG/ FMCD, Consulting, E-Commerce, BFSI, Telecom, Manufacturing and Technology, Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, etc.
- Sales and Marketing: Adobe, Alshaya, Asian Paints, Bajaj, BCCL, Casio, Coca-Cola, Dr. Redd’s, Emami, Future Group, GAIL, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages, Heinz, HUL etc.
- Consulting: Accenture, Strategy, BCG, Deloitte, S&O, EY Consulting, FI Consulting and PwC PRTM. Approx. recruited 32 students from FMS
- Finance: Avendus Capital, Morgan Stanley and Spark Capital, Americal Express, Airtel, Axis Bank, CDFI, Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss, ICCI Bank, IDFI Bank, Indusland Bank, J.P Morgan, Karvy Finance, Standard Chartered, Trident Group, Vodafone etc.
2016 Placement Highlights:
- Highest CTC of 1.02 crores ($150,000)
- Highest Domestic CTC of 66 lakhs
- Average CTC rose by 20% to 20.5 lakhs
- Median CTC rose by 21% to 20 lakhs
- Average CTC for top 50% batch rose by 25% to 25.5 lakhs
- 30% increase in the number of offers in Finance/BFSI sector from 2015
- 15% of finance roles offered in Front‐End Investment Banking
- Largest recruiters at FMS include EY Consulting(13), Accenture Strategy (9), Star India (8), ITC (7) and M.H. Alshaya (7)
- 26% of batch placed in Consulting roles
- 25% increase in number of PPOs accepted
- Average CTC for female candidates rose by 20% to 20.9 lakhs
- Average CTC for male candidates rose by 21% to 20.4 lakhs
- HUL Lime-National Winners
- Nestle 4Ps Challengers- National Winners(Second year in a row)
Source: MediaCell, FMS Delhi