Fore School of Management offers post graduate diploma courses in Management and International Business Management in 2013
Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE) is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy. As a non-profit institution, FORE has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today's global business environment.
About the courses
Post graduate diploma in management and post graduate diploma in international business management – A two year full time course offered by FMS, Delhi is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD (Human Resource Development), Government of India.
Important: Last date for submission November 12 2012
Instructions for filling out the application form
• Please register using a personal email id.
• The registered email id should be maintained throughout the ADMISSION PROCESS.
• The Institute will not be responsible for NON-RECEIPT of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive email id.
• The candidates are required to check the spam/junk folder of his/her registered mail box in the event of non-receipt of emails.
• If you are a new user click on New User Link and if you are an Existing user please click on Existing User link.
• Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
• Form with incorrect /incomplete information will be rejected.
• Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form
• Scanned passport size photograph
• Educational Details (XIIth, Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials.
• Work Experience Details
• Details of demand draft (DD) or Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
• Step 1 - Register with your name and email id using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this email id.
• Step 2 - You will find system generated application form with distinct form no. which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and continue “. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
• Step 3 - Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “save and exit” for payment at later stage.
• Payment Option
• Payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master) / Net Banking or through Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management “ , payable at New Delhi .
• In case of payment using Debit/Credit or Net Banking, on successful online payment an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id confirming receipt of application form and payment.
• In case of payment through DD, one confirmatory e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail Id. Attach the original DD along with a copy of this email and send it to FORE School of Management, “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016. Mention the application Form No, CAT Registration Number and your Name at the back of the DD.
• For each programme the amount payable is Rs. 1650/-
• A recognized Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
• Candidates appearing in the final examination of graduation are also eligible to apply subject to furnishing the proof of graduation by October 1, 2013 with minimum 50% marks.
• Candidate must appear in CAT 2012 conducted by IIMs.
Also, candidates can use a credit cards/debit cards/ net banking or can send a Demand Draft in favour of “Fore School of Management”, payable at New Delhi.
Application Form can be purchased from Fore School of Management.
Source: Official website of Fore School Management