There will be an opportunity to get the direct entry to University of California;s famous PGDM programme!
FORE School of Management (FSM) and University of California joined hands to offer a Certificate Programme on Big Data and Data Analytics (Marketing Specialization).
The program equips Marketing Professionals, Managers, Decision Makers, Research Scholars and Students with state-of-the-art techniques of predictive analytics.
About the programme:
The programme introduced is project oriented hour based course where participants have the option to complete only the 120 hours program (Option I) or the full 150 hours (120+30 hours) programme.
Benefits of this programme:
- Direct entry to UCR’s famous 9-months Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme
- Certificate in Big Data and Data Analytics (Marketing Specialization) from FORE School of Management
- Will be awarded a JOINT Certificate in Big Data and Data Analytics (Marketing Specialization) from University of California, Riverside Extension and FORE School of Management (those who completing additional 30 hours at UCR (total 120+30 hours program, Option II)
Note: Students getting direct admission UCR’s PGDM would not have to qualify GMAT, nevertheless, have to qualify in English language by passing TOEFL examination. After passing PGDM, students can apply for regular jobs in USA and work there for a period of one year on Student Visa.
Course Fee and date:
- Classes for the first 120 hours (Option-I): at FORE Campus
- 30 hour program (option-II) : at University of California, Riverside Extension, California
- December 2, 2015-February 15, 2016 (NewDelhi)
- February 15-28, 2016 (California)
For detail information kindly click on http://bigdata.fsm.ac.in/
The Fore School of Management is one of the leading private business schools in India. FSM offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part time), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Full time) with specialization in International Business Management, Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management.
Source: Saket Nandan, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on