Last date to submit the abstract for the national seminar at Central University of Jharkhand is August 10, 2015!
Centre for Integrated Social Development and Research in collaboration with Central University of Jharkhand and J.P College of Arts & Science, Tenkasi will conduct a seminar on the topic Cultural Creative Expressions and Performing Arts from October 14-17, 2015.
The seminar aims to bring together students, research scholars, independent researchers, artists, theatre practitioners, academic fraternity etc. for a national level dialogue and discussion on the focal theme.
Registration fee and mode of payment:
- Registration fee: Rs. 1000/- must be sent along with abstracts.
- For students and non-fellowship research scholars: Rs. 600/-
- The DD must be drawn in favour of “Santhilatha S. Kumar” (A/c no. 10311718651/State Bank of India, Tenkasi branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0000928, MICR: 627002009), payable at Tenkasi.
- Last date of receiving abstracts with fee: August 10, 2015
- Last date of receiving full papers: August 31, 2015
For more information click on http://www.cuj.ac.in/downloads/CMPASeminar.pdf
Source: Pratik Uday, Anjali, HTCampus Specialists
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on