A Symposium by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research on 29th-31st October
The 10th Symposium on the topic- Frontiers in Biomedical Research: Comprehending Genes @ Work-From Structural Biology to Drug Discovery, is being organized by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research on 29th-31st October 2015 at the Conference Centre, University of Delhi.
Those candidates who are willing to take part in the symposium can send in their abstracts (not more than 200 words) latest by 31st August, 2015.
The symposium will be conducted in different sessions as follows:
- Session I- Disease Biology: From Genes to Networks
- Session II- Partnership of Structural Biology and Disease Etiology
- Session III- Challenges in Comprehending Infectious Diseases
- Session IV- Bridging Disease Physiology and Molecular Biology
- Session V- Translational Research: Directions and Challenges
- Session VI- Mining for Lead Molecules: Novel Approaches to Drug Discovery
- Session VII- Genes at Work: The New Challenges
Interested applicants can register themselves for the symposium by clicking here.
Key Speakers for the event:
- Mr. Rajesh Gokhale, CSIR-IGIB, New Delhi
- Mr. Anil Tyagi, GGSIPU & UDSC
- Mr. Vineet Sharma, IISER, Bhopal
- Ms. Anju Katyal, ACBR, Delhi University
- Mr. Ashwani Kumar, CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh
- Ms. Jaya Tyagi, AIMS, New Delhi
Accommodation will be provided on first come first serve payable basis. Last date to apply for accommodation is 7th September, 2015.
Source: Deepak Kumar, HT Campus Specialist