Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has released an official notification regarding recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE 2017 examination. Read more for details.
About Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Founded in 1984, Gas Authority of India Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoP&ND). The headquarters of the company is based in New Delhi and it is counted in India's top brands.
GAIL will soon announce its recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee. The online application is now available until February 17, 2017.
Check All: PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017
Number of Vacancies for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017
There are 67 positions in the company for the post of Executive Trainees in the following disciplines-
- Business Information System
Waiting for PSUs to call you? Know if you will get a call from your desired PSU through PSU recruitment through GATE predictor tool. Click here!
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a full-time degree from a recognized university
- Final year students are also eligible to apply
- A minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA (60% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Engineering degrees can be BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg.
- Age limit of the applicant is not more than 28 years (5-year relaxation will be given to SC/St candidates and 3 year relaxation will be given to OBC candidates)
- Valid GATE 2017 scores
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process (in Detail)
Candidates who wish to apply can follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the procedure:
- Only candidates with Valid GATE 2017 registrations can apply for MDL Recruitment
- Visit the official website of GAIL
- Enter your GATE 2017 Registration Number where ever required
- Upload your photograph and signature in JPEG format as specified along with the application form (use the same photograph and signature as used for GATE 2017 Application Form)
- A unique Application ID will be generated after the submission of the application form
- Candidates are requested to take a print out of the submitted form and keep it for the further process
- All shortlisted candidates will have to furnish copies of their selected documents- GATE 2017 Application Form, GATE 2017 Admit Card, print out of the MDL Online Application Form, 10th & 12th class certificates, caste certificate, degree mark-sheets and certificates, etc
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
Submission of Online GATE 2017 Form
GATE 2017 examination
February 4 and 5, 2017 and February 11 and 12, 2017
Application for GAIL available from
January 10, 2017
Last Date of applying at GAIL
February 17, 2017
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Salary Structure
- The salary structure of GAIL will be INR 24,900 to 50,500
- The basic pay during the one-year training period/probation will be INR 24,900
- The variable pay will include dearness allowance and the candidate will be entitled to other perquisites and allowances.
Detail Advertisement of Gail Recruitment Through Gate
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-
For more information on GATE 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com!