Candidates will be able to download the GATE 2018 Admit Card from 05 January 2018. For more details, follow the information mentioned below.
GATE 2018 Admit Card– IIT Guwahati will conduct the GATE 2018 exam on February 3, 4, 10, and 11 2018. The admit card of GATE 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of GATE from January 5, 2018 till February 11, 2018. Candidates must note that Admit Card will not be sent by post or e-mail. They are required to carry a print copy of the admit card to the exam centre, along with a valid photo ID proof (PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar UID, Employee Identification Card or Driving License), as specified in the application form. The candidate shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card and a valid ID proof. We will host the direct link of GATE 2018 Admit Card here, meanwhile get the details related to the
For International candidates, a valid passport, Employee ID, College ID or Government issued ID card will be required as a recognized identification.
How to Download GATE 2018 Admit Card?
- Candidate must log on to the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Candidate will have to enter the GATE 2018 Enrolment ID, Email address and password to view the GATE 2018 admit card.
- Candidate can click on the download tab to download and print the same.
The GATE 2018 admit card will contain the following important details:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Time of examination
- Examination centre details
Candidate must cross check all the details after downloading the GATE 2018 Admit Card. In the case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authority at the earliest.
Retrieval of GATE 2018 enrollment ID and password:
- If the candidate remembers the Enrollment ID but has forgotten the password, he/she can click on "Request for an OTP" to get the One Time Password.
- If the candidate already has an OTP, the candidate must click on 'Already have an OTP?' to reset the password.
- If the candidate does not remember the Enrollment ID, he/she must click on 'Forgotten Enrollment ID'. The candidate will have to furnish their registered mobile number and the E-mail ID and the Enrollment ID will be sent on the same.
GATE 2018 Admit Card Instructions-
- The GATE 2018 Admit Card must be carried to the examination hall for verification along with a valid photo Id proof.
- The Admit Card must have a clear and valid photograph and signature of the candidate. Candidates must ensure that they take a clear printout of the GATE Admit Card.
- The reporting time at the examination centre is 60 minutes before the exam, and all the candidates must abide by it.
- The candidates must be seated in their designated seats 35 minutes before the examination.
- The candidates can log on to the system and read the necessary instructions 20 minutes before the examination.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the designated time.
- Mobile phones, personal calculators and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. A virtual scientific calculator will be available to the candidates on the computer screen.
Important: Use GATE Score Predictor to predict your GATE Score and shortlist colleges based on your predicted scores.
GATE 2018 Admit Card- FAQs
1. How and when can I download the GATE 2018 Admit Card?
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the GATE Online Application Process System (GOAPS) Portal, http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/, from January 5, 2018. The last date to download the Admit Card is February 11, 2018.
2. What documents must be carried to the examination centre?
You have to carry a coloured printout of the Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof like PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID or a valid college ID.
3. When do I have to report at the exam centre?
You have to report at the exam centre 60 minutes before the scheduled time of the examination. You must be seated in your designated place 35 minutes before the examination begins. You can log on to the system 20 minutes before the exam and go through the instructions.
4. Till when can I enter the examination hall?
A candidate will not be allowed enter the examination hall after 9:30 AM in the forenoon session and after 2:30 PM in the afternoon session. Also, the candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
5. How can I retrieve my GATE Enrollment ID and Password?
If the candidate remembers the Enrollment ID but has forgotten the password, they can select "Request for an OTP" to get the One Time Password. If the candidate already has an OTP, the candidate must click on 'Already have an OTP?' to reset the password. If the candidate does not remember the Enrollment ID, they must click on 'Forgotten Enrollment ID'. The candidate will have to enter their registered mobile number and the E-mail ID and the Enrollment ID will be sent on the same.
Stay Connected with HTCampus for latest updates on GATE 2018 Admit Card.!