GATE (Civil) 2018 eligibility criteria have been defined by the exam conducting body IIT Guwahati. Get all the details regarding eligibility right here!
GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility Criteria- IIT Guwahati will conduct the online GATE 2018 Examination on February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2018. The online registration for the same will be started from September 01, 2017. Candidates have to meet all eligibility criteria of GATE Examination 2018 in order to apply successfully for the exam.
Candidates should note that incomplete or wrong details may lead to the cancellation of the GATE Application Form without any warning. Hence, check all norms of GATE Civil eligibility criteria 2018 to avoid the possibility of rejection. Here, aspirants can check the detailed eligibility criteria who are interested to take the exam.
GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The GATE eligibility criteria include minimum age limit, educational qualification and nationality of the candidate. Aspirants have to satisfy every condition in order to apply for the examination.
GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility- Nationality
- Candidates having valid Identity proof Indian Nationals having valid proof can apply online for the exam.
- Candidates from Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka can apply for GATE 2018
Nationality of candidates would be verified during the admission process where he/she needs to submit the valid proof. Hence, cross-check all the details before submitting the filled application form.
GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility- Age Limit
There is no age restriction for taking the GATE Examination.
GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility- Educational Qualification
Check the below given GATE Civil eligibility norms before filling the application form-
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a UGC recognized university.
- If you are appearing in the last year or semester of BE/B.Tech are eligible to appear in the examination.
- In case you are an appearing candidates then you have to submit a Provisional Certificate Letter or a copy of marks card issued by the college/institute.
- Aspirants completed Master's degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such courses can also apply.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree course (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree course and Dual Degree course in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by the Institute of Civil Engineer (India)-ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech Those who have completed section A or an equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
For International Candidates-
Aspirants must possess a completed degree in Civil Engineering or are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Post-graduate (M.Sc.) degree in Electronics.
Stay Connected with HTCampus.com for Latest Updates on GATE Civil 2018 Eligibility Criteria.