The GATE ECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below. Aspirants can view the eligibility details and fill the application form on the official website of GATE.
GATE ECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria- IIT Guwahati is all set to hold an online entrance examination, GATE 2018 on February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays). The registration will be commenced from September 01, 2017. To apply for GATE 2018 Examination, aspirants should check the eligibility norms. Here we have provided the detailed eligibility criteria for the candidates who have want to take GATE ECE Exam 2018.
GATE ECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is a must to satisfy every norm of GATE Eligibility Criteria, whether it is age limit or educational qualification, to appear for the examination because the application form of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any prior intimation.
- Indian Nationals having valid proof can apply online for the exam.
- Candidates from Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka can apply for GATE 2018
Nationality of candidates would be verified during the admission process where he/she needs to submit the valid proof. Hence, cross-check all the details before submitting the filled GATE application form.
There is no age bar for giving the GATE Examination.
The following is the educational requirement for students who wish to appear for the GATE ECE 2018 exam:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognised university.
- Candidates who are in their final year or are appearing for the final exams are also eligible to apply for the GATE ECE exam.
- In case if the candidate is expected to complete their BE/B.Tech degree in 2018 or later, he/she has to submit a Provisional Certificate Letter or a copy of marks card issued by the college/institute.
- Applicants completed Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes can also apply.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by the Institute of Civil Engineer (India)-ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech Those who have completed section A or an equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
For International Candidates-
Aspirants must possess a completed degree in Electronics Engineering or are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Post-graduate (M.Sc.) degree in Electronics.
Stay Connected with HTCampus.com for Latest Updates on GATE ECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria.