Aspirants who want to take the GATE Life Sciences Exam can check the eligibility in this article. Check the detailed GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility Criteria here
GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility Criteria- IIT Guwahati will hold the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 on February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2018. The information brochure and application form will be released online on September 01, 2017. Candidates who satisfy all eligibility criteria of GATE 2018 Exam can apply online for the exam.
Incomplete or wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the online form. Hence, check all norms of GATE Life Science eligibility criteria 2018 to avoid the possibility of rejection. Aspirants who want to take the GATE Life Sciences Exam can check the eligibility in this article.
GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for GATE 2018 consist age limit, nationality and educational qualification of the candidate. Aspirants need to satisfy all norms to apply and update the eligibility degree details in the application form.
GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility- Nationality
- Indian Nationals having valid proof can apply online for the exam.
- Candidates from Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka can apply for the exam.
Candidates’ nationality would be verified at the time of admission and he/she needs to submit an ID valid proof. Hence, recheck all entered details before finally submitting the filled GATE application form.
GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility- Age Limit
There is no age limit. Candidates of every age group having a valid educational qualification
GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility- Educational Qualification
Check the below given GATE Life Science eligibility norms before filling the application form-
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Life Science or an equivalent qualification from a UGC recognized university.
- If you are appearing in the last year or semester of BE/B.Tech are eligible to appear in the examination.
- In case then you must submit a Provisional Certificate Letter or a copy of marks card issued by the college/institute.
- Applicants completed Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such courses can also apply.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree course (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree course and Dual Degree course in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by the Institute of Life Science Engineer (India)-ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech Those who have completed section A or an equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
For International Candidates-
Aspirants must possess a completed degree in Life Sciences or are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Post-graduate (M.Sc.) degree in Electronics.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Life Sciences
Candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the life sciences examination to get admission in PG courses. Here we have mentioned the previous year’s minimum marks to qualify the exam. The qualifying marks may vary on the basis of the difficulty level of exam and number of candidates appeared.
- For General Candidates- 31.04
- For OBC Candidates- 27.93
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates- 20.69
Stay Connected with HTCampus.com for Latest Updates on GATE Life Science 2018 Eligibility Criteria.