Registration for annual football fest at Delhi Technological University commences.
- 7-a-side Boys
- 7-a-side Girls
- Other Events:
- Nutmeg challenge
- Tricky- taka
- Shoot the target
- The matches will be held at Sports Complex of Delhi Technological University from 2pm to 8pm
- The matches will be of 12 minutes a half with a 5-minute break until the quarterfinal stage. Duration of matches quarterfinal onwards, would be shared at a later stage.
- Seven players will be allowed on the field at a time, and three rolling substitutions are permitted.
- Team members do not have to be from the same college/institution.
- The age bracket for this tournament is between 17 and 25 years only.
- Each member of the team is required to carry a valid college ID proof (original or photocopy) to be presented before every match.
- In case of a tie at the end of regulation time, the result will be decided by penalty shootout. Details of penalty shootout will be shared during the tournament.
- Decision of the referee will be final and cannot be challenged under any circumstances. Misbehaviour may result in immediate disqualification of the concerned player.
- Red and Yellow cards are applicable according to standard rules.
- 7-a-side regulation goalposts will be used for the games.
- Every team member should be in proper gear suitable for football. Management will not be responsible for any safety concerns due to lack of gear. There will, however, be a first aid kit present for all matches.
- Each member of the team should be playing in the same colour. In case of a colour conflict, we will provide bibs as decided by a fair toss.
- No strict off-side rule will be applied. However, goal-hanging will not be permitted.
- Captains for every teams are required to register on behalf of their teams.
- There is a maximum team limit of 64 teams for boys and 16 teams for girls. The registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
- No registrations will be entertained once the team limits are reached.
- Registration fee for the tournament is INR 1000 per team for boys and 800 (Eight Hundred) rupees per team for girls.
- Registration WILL NOT be complete until payment is made.
Mode of payment:
- By cash only
- The last date to register is January 25, 2016. To register online click here
For more information click on DTU Footsoul 2016
Source: Amit, Ajit Singh Kushwaha, HTCampus Specialists