Check the list of documents required at the time of seat allotment at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for Main English course!
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University by addressing the students having their names in CET Merit list 2015that the second counseling for admission to MA (English) course is going to be conducted today on July 24, 2015.
The detail is in the PDF attached with the article.
Documents required at the time of verification and seat allotment:
- Four passport sized photographs (same as that in admit card)
- CET Rank Card of CET 2015
- Copy of Admission Verification form (filled by candidates)
- Preference sheet (filled by candidates)
- DOB Certificate
- Mark sheet/certificates of qualifying examinations (original +photocopy)
- In case of result awaited an affidavit should be submitted on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- for seeking provisional admission
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate in original
- About GGSIPU:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Dwarka is a UGC recognised, ‘A Grade’ NAAC accredited university established by Government of NCT of Delhi in 1999. The university offers various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses like
- M.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE)
- MCA, etc.
GGSIPU strives hard to provide a market oriented professional education to the student community of India in general and of Delhi in particular, with a view to serving the cause of higher education as well as to meet the needs of the Indian industries by promoting establishment of colleges and schools of studies as centers of excellence in emerging areas of education with focus on professional education in disciplines of engineering, technology, medicine, education, pharmacy, nursing, law, etc.
Source: Himanshi Solanki, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on