Goa Institute of Management (GIM), a premier B-School in India, has achieved 100% placement for its PGDM (MBA) students of the 2014-2016 batch
Goa Institute of Management has concluded its final placement for PGDM (MBA) batch 2014-16. GIM has achieved 100% placement this year. Also, there has been an increment in the total number of recruiters by 34% from last year.
This year, the institute has witnessed a record 22 new companies which participated in the campus placements with a total of 71 recruiters active on campus.
Some of the top notch companies which visited the campus were Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Deloitte, D E Shaw, HUL, Infosys, Cognizant, PWC, E&Y, KPMG, WIPRO, Reliance Industries, Tata Global Beverages, and Amazon. IT, Consulting and FMCG companies led the numbers, accounting for over 45% of hires.
The highest placement package offered this year is Rs. 16.5 lakh per annum. Last year the highest package was Rs. 13.15 lakh per annum. The median salary offered this year is Rs. 8.5 lakh per annum and the average salary is Rs. 9.4 lakh per annum.
- Total number of eligible students participated: 241
- Total number of students who opted out: 11
- Total number of students selected for final placement: 230
- Total offers made: 230
- Participating recruiters: 75
- Highest Salary: Rs. 16.5 lakh per annum
- Median Salary: Rs. 8.5 lakh per annum
- Average Salary: Rs. 9.4 lakh per annum