Candidates eyeing admissions in undergraduate Law courses at The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) can start applying.
The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam has started inviting applications from students seeking admission in Law UG courses for academic session 2016-17.
GITAM’s School of Law (GSL) offers following Bachelor courses in Law at GITAM:
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Integrated Bachelor of Arts LL.B (B.A+LL.B)
- Bachelor of Business Administration LL.B (BBA+LL.B)
Eligibility Criteria for LLB Courses at GITAM
BBA + LLB & B.A. + LLB
- For admission in these two courses, applicants need to qualify in a Law entrance examination (LSAT/CLAT) conducted by the academic authority.
- Applicant should have passed class 12 from a recognised university or institute with not less than 50 marks in aggregate to be eligible for test.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply for the course.
- Candidate should have acquired a graduation degree in any discipline (except BFA and Single sitting graduates from any distance mode education) from a recognised university or institute with not less than 50% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year and awaiting results may also apply for the entrance test.
How to Apply for GITAM Law courses 2016
- Visit the official website of GITAM
- Download the application form from the ‘Admissions’ tab on the top of the home page
- Fill the application form and attach a DD of application fees
- Send the filled-in form along with required enclosures at ‘Director, school of Law, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045 (Andhra Pradesh)’
- Keep a copy for future reference
The candidates who will be termed qualified in LSAT or CLAT examinations will be called for GITAM counselling for BBA-LLB & B.A.-LLB admissions 2016.
Students applying for 3yr LLB courses will be called for counselling process on the basis of their educational qualification.
GITAM 2016 counselling will commence from August 8 and will continue till August 10.
GITAM academic session 2016-17 will commence from August 18.