GITAM GAT 2018 Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks needed for a candidate to get admission in GITAM University. Read further to know more about GITAM GAT 2018 Cut off here
GITAM GAT 2018 Cut Off- GITAM GAT 2018 Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks needed for a candidate to get admission in GITAM University. The cut off of GITAM GAT will be calculated as per the candidate’s performance in the GAT exam 2018. Those candidates who have secured the GITAM GAT Cut off will only be eligible for the admission to around 10 undergraduate engineering courses offered by 2 campuses in GITAM University. It should be noted that the university will not publish any official cut off of the entrance examination of GAT 2018. Cut off is used to prepare the rank list of the candidates.
The cutoff of GITAM GAT 2018 is prepared by considering the various factors like the number of candidates, the number of vacant seats, difficulty level of the question paper etc. The candidate securing the marks above than the GITAM GAT cut off 2018 will be allotted better rank, whereas, candidates with lower marks are allotted lower rank. Those candidates rank is high, they will be given admission immediately while the process of counselling. Know more details on GITAM GAT 2018 cutoff, factors considered for preparing GITAM GAT cutoff, features and other related information here.
The candidates should be noted that they have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to give GITAM GAT 2018 entrance examination. The result of GAT 2018 will be announced in the month of May 2018 and the admission will take place as per the scores and ranks of the candidates obtained in the exam.
GITAM GAT 2018 Cutoff
These are the following factors deciding the cut off marks in the exam of GITAM GAT 2018. Check the important aspects of GAT 2018 cut off here.
- Number of candidates appeared in the examination
- Number of seats vacant in the particular colleges of the three campuses
- 25% of seat reserved for meritorious students from the state of Karnataka for admission in Bengaluru Campus
- Difficulty levels of the GITAM GAT 2018 Question Paper.
More About GITAM GAT Cutoff 2018
- GITAM GAT cut offs 2018 are the minimum score needed to get admission to a B. Tech programme at GITAM University. Candidates who score below the cutoff mark will not be considered for B. Tech admission
- The cutoff of GITAM GAT 2018 will be determined after GAT 2018 results
- GITAM University will publish separate cut offs for the various engineering courses.
- Reserved categories will have their own cut offs as per the guidelines prescribed by UGC.
GITAM GAT 2018 Counselling
- Candidates who score the cut off or score higher than the set cut off score will be called to participate GITAM GAT 2018 counselling which will be held online from the second week of May 2018 onwards.
- Eligible candidates have to download the call letter from the official website of the university and participate in online counselling.
- They have to attend the documentation verification and complete their admission procedures at the six centres announced by the University
GITAM GAT 2018 Scholarships for Rank Holders
- GITAM University offers a number of scholarships to meritorious students who score specific ranks in GITAM GAT 2018.
- Candidates ranked in the top ten in GITAM GAT rank list 2018 are extended tuition fee waiver in the first year of their study.
- Those ranked in the 11-100 range will be offered 50% tuition fee waiver in the first year.
- These waivers may be continued in the subsequent years depending on the candidate’s academic performance.
Stay connected with HTCampus.com for more updates on GITAM GAT 2018 Cut Off. Keep visiting us..!