GLA University will conduct an international conference with IIPE on January 23 and 24, 2016.
GLA University is accepting research papers for its forthcoming international conference and workshop that will be held on January 23 and 24, 2016.
The conference will provide a platform to practitioners, researchers and academicians from a diverse background to share their experiences. The dignitaries will throw light on the topic ‘Tools, Techniques and Practices for Improving Sustainable Manufacturing’ during the conference.
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Sustainable Manufacturing Systems
- Tools and techniques for achieving Sustainable Manufacturing
- Network based Sustainable Manufacturing
- Sustainable Design
- Micro/Nano Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Virtual Manufacturing
- Industrial Robotics and flexible automation
- Emission reduction
- Business Models for Sustainable Development
- Multi Agent Systems/Multi Criteria Decision Support Systems
- System Modelling and Simulation/System Dynamics Factors of Future
- Artificial intelligence, Evolutionary and Natural Computing Methods
- Design for Sustainable Manufacturing and Competitive Product Design
- Bio Mimicry: Nature Inspired Technologies
- Industrial Problems/Case Studies
GLA University will conduct this conference and workshop in association with Indian Institution of Production Engineers, Mathura and supported by Indo-Us Research Institute for Sustainable Development, USA.
Registrations for the same is going on. To register kindly click on GLA Conference Registration
Source: Prakash Gupta, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on