Amity Business School organised two-day ‘Global Leadership Research Conference’ on January 22 and 23, 2016.
Amity Business School successfully organised two-day ‘Global Leadership Research Conference’ on ‘Leadership, Governance and Public Policy’ from January 22-23, 2016.
The conference comprised of four tracks- human resource, cyber security and IT, marketing and finance. The conference provided a platform to academicians, industry leaders, researchers, experts and students to present their research, interact and exchange ideas. Over 140 Research papers were presented during the two day Conference.
The inaugural session graced by the presence of various eminent scholars who shared and inspired the audience by distinguished views.
Dignitaries at the Conference:
- Mr. K. Hari Prakash, Vice President: Retail, Valvoline Cummins Pvt Ltd.
- Mr. Anand Pandey- Sr. Vice President- Brands, Future Brand
- Mr. Rajiv Kental- President, Marketing, a Leading Hindi Daily
- Mr. Harshad Deshpande- Director, Question Pro
- Dr. (Mrs.) Balvinder Shukla- Vice Chancellor, Amity University
- Dr. Sanjeev Bansal, Dean, Faculty of Management Studies and Director, Amity Business School
For their unparalleled contribution to their sector and service to the country, Transport and Logistics Leaders were felicitated with Global Leadership Awards during the session.
Source: Aarti Goyal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on