Last date to apply for short-term course on ‘Advances in OFC Technology’ at GNDEC is April 18, 2016.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College will conduct a short-term course on ‘Advances in OFC Technology’ between April 25 and 29, 2016.
This interdisciplinary programme has been designed for electronics, electrical, I and C, computer science and applied physics faculty and practicing engineers.
- Needs for Optical Transmission
- Fundamentals of Optical Wave Guiding
- Transmission Characteristics/ Signal Degradation
- Fabrication, Cabling and Joints
- Optical Sources and Detectors
- WDM/DWDM Technique & Components
- Non-Linear Effects in Optical fibers
- PON and ROF
- Hands on session
- Visit to Fiber Optic Telephone exchange and Demonstrations
- Experts from NITTTR, NITs, and other renowned academic institutions around the region besides faculty from GNDEC will deliver expert talks.
- Last date for receiving Applications Form: April 18, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance: April 19, 2016
- For more information kindly download the PDF here.
- For other up-coming events at GNDEC kindly click on:
- Faculty development programme
Source: Sumit Yadav, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on