Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result 2018 has been announced on the official website. Candidates can check Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result now.
Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result 2018 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has announced Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result today, May 10, 2018 on the official website. All the candidates who appeared for the same can reach out to the official website viz. gseb.org to check their result.
Steps to Check Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result 2018
Candidates who want to check Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result 2018 without wasting time can consider following the easy steps mentioned hereunder.
- Reach out to the official website by typing or copy and paste official website link on the browser window. The official website is gseb.org.
- As the home page downloads, candidates need to find Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result.
- The option to check the result is available on the home page and candidates need to fill in the required information like the six-digit seat number.
- When done, candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result 2018 will appear on the computer screen.
Candidates can download, save and take a printout of their result card and use it for applying to competitive exams or fill college admission forms. This result card will work as provisional marks sheet until the actual one reaches the respective schools.
This year, a total of 1.34 lakhs students appeared for the exams in the science stream out of which 98067 have passed. The overall pass percentage for Gujarat HSC 12th Science Result this year is 73 percent. The pass percentage for the boys is 71 whereas it is 74.9 for the girls.
As per the board officials, 57734 students had taken the exam in the ‘A’ group (non-medical) stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Around 76888 students took the examination in the ‘B’ (medical) with physics, chemistry and biology. Also, there were 19 students who chose for ‘AB’ group.