GGSIPU announced BBA (Regular & Reappear) Final Date sheet for Theory End Term Examinations (Dec 2012 – Jan 2013. Examination will start commencing from December 21, 2012.
GGSIPU, Dwarka has announced Final Date sheet for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Regular and Repapered) 2008 batch onwards. Examination will commence from December 21, 2012.
BBA is designed to impart management education and inculcate entrepreneurship skills in a student. It introduces them to the various aspects that form part of effective business management and prepares them to pick a specialised branch later on, mostly as part of the postgraduate study – Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
Download attached Date-Sheet for BBA (Regular and Reappeared)
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Dwarka
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Dwarka is a UGC recognised, NAAC accredited ‘A Grade’ university established by Government of NCT of Delhi in 1999. The university offers various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses; MBA, BBA, LL.B, M.Sc, MJMC, B.Sc, B.Arch, B.Tech / M.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE), MCA, etc.
Source: Mayank Sharma, Campus Specialist
Common Entrance Test (CET) 2012 - 2013 Schedule at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University/ GGSIPU
GGSIPU opens Centre for Study of Human Values
University School of Education, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Humanities & Social Sciences, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Chemical Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Also on HTCampus.com
- Date Sheet for MBA-2nd Semester: Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Notice for Counselling for PG Courses at GGSIPU
- Notices by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- ICCTICT 2016 at GGS Indraprastha University
- GGSIPU announces BAMS practical exam date sheet
- Check out the Top 10 BBA Colleges in India
- Syllabus for BBA Entrance Exam
- What is BBA: Common Question Among Management Aspirants
- Career Options & Prospects after a BBA
- view more