Today Hotel Management in India has become a promising choice as the students in search of exciting job opportunities and career is opting for this course instead of traditional courses.
Hotel Management is a glamorous profession and also offers a bright future. Today Hotel Management in India has become a promising choice as the students in search of exciting job opportunities and career is opting for this course instead of traditional courses. The rapid growth and promotion of Tourism, Catering, Hotel sector have resulted in huge job prospects for Indians. The boom in the Hospitality industry (propelled by foreign & domestic tourism) has created the demand for well-trained quality personnel. This has not only led to a mismatch in terms of hotel room supply and demand but also in terms of professionals required to manage hotels. Whereas the demand is much higher than the existing 1,14,000 hotel rooms across all categories, India is facing acute shortage of trained hotel staff.
As one graduates from a Hotel Management Institute, one can choose careers in Hotels, Airlines, Clubs, Cruise Ships, Hospital Administration & catering, Institutional Management (supervising canteens in college, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.), Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, catering institutes and Self-employment. Even Banks, FIIs, Insurance and Retail sector prefer these hospitable, groomed, communicable and highly service-oriented professionals for their industries, thus opening multiple job opportunities for these students both in Hospitality &Related Industries – nationally and internationally.
UEI Global- Edge:
- Largest Chain of Hotel Management Institutes in India
- Student Intercity Transfer Facility
- Multiple Qualification Programmes- Degree + International and National Certificates
- Internationally Trained Faculty with extensive Industry experience
- Earn While You Learn option
- ACE- Advance Communication for Employment
- International Internships and Placement Option
- 100 % Placement Assistance
With increasing, globalization students are now getting numerous global opportunities of training and working abroad. UEI Global prepare the students from international norms and acceptability and that’s the reason for many students getting international internships and placements during their programme itself. For e.g.
1. Ms Komal (Batch: 2013-16) who did her internship in Marriott Hotel, Texas, U.S.A, has now got the opportunity to work in Hotel Gaylord Palms Resorts, Florida, USA.
2. Mr Paras Jain (Batch: 2013-16) got an opportunity with Hotel Aeroport Montpellier, France followed by a job offer from Hotel Eurotel Montpellier, France.
3. Mr Karan Jain (Batch: 2014-17), did his international internship with Hotel Meydan, Dubai which was followed by an On Job Training and Final placement.
Several other students have similar stories to share where they while on their apprenticeship / OJT has the final placement.