Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is recruiting engineering graduates through GATE 2017.
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was founded in the year 1974 and it is a Indian state owned Oil and natural gas company. The government of India owns majority of its shares and the headquarters of the company is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
HPCL has announced its recruitment through GATE 2017. Candidates pursuing their graduation degree in Engineering in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics &Telecommunication, Chemical and Instrumental can apply on the basis of their scores in GATE 2017. The applications for the same will be available from 10th January 2017 to 10th February 2017.
Check All: PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017
Number of Vacancies for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Vacancies are available for the following disciplines-
- Electronics and Telecommunication
Out of the total number of vacancies 3 % are reserved for Persons with disabilities (PWD), with a disability degree of 40% or above.
Waiting for PSUs to call you? Know if you will get a call from your desired PSU through PSU recruitment through GATE predictor tool. Click here!
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- The candidate applying for the recruitment should be not more than 25years as on June 30, 2017
- Candidates pursuing their final year of engineering can also apply
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process (in Detail)
Candidates who wish to apply can follow the below mentioned steps to complete the procedure:
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Petroleum
- Click the link that says 'HPCL Application'
- Fill all the details like Name, GATE 2017 details
- Upload the required documents and scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Once the online application is submitted, the system will generate a 12 digit-application number; take a print out of the same and pay the online Application form fees of INR 265 (inclusive of INR 35 as service tax and bank charges)
- The application fees can be submitted via debit/credit card/ SBI challan
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
Start of Online Application
10th January 2017
Last Date of Applying to HPCL
10th February 2017
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Salary Structure
- The selected candidates will be employed as Officers, and will be paid the basic salary of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 per month. The candidates will be on probation for a year.
- Apart from the basic pay, candidates will also be eligible for allowance at 50% of the basic pay as per the cafeteria approach (this will include medical benefits for self and family members). Candidates will also be eligible for dearness allowance, HRA and benefits of retiral up to 30% of the basic pay and DA, which would also include Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Superannuation benefit, which will be applicable as per the Corpoaration policy.
For detailed information candidates are advised to visit the official wesbite and notification.
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-
For more information on GATE 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com!