Candidates seeking admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) courses at Tezpur University can apply latest by December 7.
Tezpur University has started inviting applications from candidates seeking admission in its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in various disciplines for the academic session beginning January 2017.
Tezpur University offers Ph.D in various subjects:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- English and Foreign Languages
- Energy, Environmental Science
- Food Engineering & Technology
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Aspirants willing to get admission in Ph.D courses at Tezpur University can submit their Ph.D application forms 2017 latest by December 7.
Tezpur University Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Admissions 2017
For Ph.D in Civil Engineering: Candidates must have a degree in Master of Engineering (ME)/ Master of Technology (M.Tech) /Master of Science (M.Sc) in Civil Engineering or allied areas with a minimum of 70% in aggregate from a recognised university/institute.
For Ph.D in Mathematical Sciences: Applicants need to have a degree in Master of Arts (MA) / Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics/Statistics/ Physics/Computational Seismology/Economics from a recognised institute/university.
How to Apply for Ph.D at Tezpur University 2017
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University
- Click on Ph.D 2017 Admission in the running corner of Notifications
- Click on Apply Online
- Register with the University
- Fill the applications form
- Submit the Application along with required enclosures
- Keep a copy for future references
Candidates will be charged with INR 500 as Tezpur University application fees, and the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD category will have to pay only INR 250.
Applicants will be termed selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview rounds, which will be conducted on December 19 for Ph.D Admissions 2017.