The programme has been designed to help organisations build high quality skilled resources in areas of managerial decision-making and strategy
The programme has been introduced to help organisations build high quality skilled resources in areas of managerial decision-making and strategy.
Experts from IBM and Galgotias University faculty have jointly developed the curriculum of the programme for better industry alignment, reported a leading daily.
“This is the very first time in India that IBM has partnered with a university to work on a Management Studies programme. Given the large amounts of new data created every single minute, analytics skills are no longer just a requirement for the IT professional, they are becoming increasingly important for businesses as well,” IBM India/South Asia Software Group Technical Sales Leader Sudhir Sastry said.
According to experts at IBM, the programme will give students the ability to help their employers gain better customer insights, manage risk, and financial metrics more effectively, and help strive for unique market differentiation.
The two-year course will cover the relevant general management topics and courses on descriptive and predictive analytics, data mining, big data and financial planning.
In later semesters, the programme will focus on Business Analytics in various industries such as retail, manufacturing and BFSI, among others.
Also on HTCampus.com
- Career Options in Business Analytics
- WeSchool and SAS India Tie-up to Offer Industry-focused Programme on Business Analytics
- GEEE 2016: Notification
- Galgotias University to Commence Classes for Debarred Students
- Dishoom Team Visits Galgotia’s Campus for Movie Promotion
- Galgotias University Introduces Super Debarred Form
- Galgotia’s University Emerges as Highest Ranked Placement College in Greater Noida
- Independence Day Celebrated at Galgotias University
- Galgotias University to Begin Placement for 2016
- Galgotias’ Fresher’s Party Hosted in a Grand Way
- view more