A placement drive will be conducted at Galgotias University for IBM on October 13 and 14, 2016.
Galgotias University will conduct a placement drive for IBM for B.Tech/MCA/M Tech-2017 batch students.
The employer is looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Excellent communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. Placement related details are as follows-
- Date: October 13 and 14, 2016
- Venue: Will be intimated soon
- Batch: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / B.Tech + M.Tech Integrated Degree (2017 pass-out batch)
- B.E/B.Tech: Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Instrumentation Engineering
- M.E./ M.Tech: Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Software Systems. Web Technology
- Minimum Percentage: Graduation and Post-Graduation, e.g., B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E. / MTech) - 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- School (SSLC or Xth, HSC /PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent) - 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- No current backlogs.
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires an ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Location of joining:
- Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India.
Source: Shubham Pandey, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on