IBPS PO 2017 application process has started from August 16, 2017. Check important dates of IBPS PO 2017 Application Form here!
IBPS PO 2017 application forms have been made available by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) from August 16, 2017. IBPS has also announced the tentative dates for IBPS PO 2017 Exam. According to the schedule, IBPS PO 2017 will be conducted in two stages: IBPS Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. The prelims will be conducted on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017 while the IBPS PO main examination will be conducted on 26th November 2017.
Aspirants willing to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) posts in banks can apply for IBPS PO 2017 exam until September 5, 2017, by filling in the IBPS PO 2017 application form in an online mode. Candidates can also get themselves registered through the official link of IBPS PO application form 2017 by visiting the official website of IBPS.
IBPS PO Modes of Application:
Candidates who meet IBPS PO 2017 eligibility criteria must apply in an online mode only. IBPS will not accept applications in any other mode.
IBPS PO Application Form 2017 - Things to Remember
While applying for IBPS PO 2017, keep the following points in mind:
- Applicants are required to scan their photograph and signature and make sure that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature are according to the guidelines prescribed in terms of the background color of the photograph, pixels, and use of the pen for signature.
- The exam conducting authority will not accept signatures in bold letters.
- Candidates must keep the required details and documents ready before remitting the online application fee or intimation charges.
- They are required to have a valid personal email ID, which must be kept active till the recruitment process is over.
- Candidates should not make any mistakes and double check all the details before hitting the submit button as there is no chance of correction once you finally submit your IBPS PO application for 2017 exam.
IBPS PO 2017 Application Fee:
The IBPS PO aspirants are required to deposit the application fee in the online mode only. Candidates can pay the fee online by using Debit/ Credit card, net banking or other payment options allowed by the authorities.
The fee is mentioned below:
- INR 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- INR 600 for all others
IBPS PO 2017 Application Procedure:
IBPS PO 2017 application process includes six simple but mandatory steps to follow. To make the IBPS PO application process hassle-free, follow the below-given steps:
IBPS PO Online Registration
- Visit IBPS official website www.ibps.in
- And select your post column from left sidebar and enter
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- In the next window, you should submit your new registration details to generate a registration id and password.
- After getting the registration id and password, login to fill the IBPS online application form
Filling up Online Application
- After logging in, choose the application form for which you want to apply. Click on it
- Now submit all the required details carefully. Cross check details like Name / DOB / Passing % / Passing Year / Exam centre etc.
- Uploading Scanned Documents
- Participants should upload the scanned copies of their photo and signature in the required size and format
Online Payment of IBPS PO Application Fee:
- After successfully uploading the documents, the candidate will have to deposit the fee online. Candidates can use debit/ credit / net banking to pay the amount.
- Fill all the necessary details which are required to pay the fees online
- Take printout of the e-receipt for future references
Finalize the Application
- After completing the payment process, once again, check your IBPS PO 2017 application credentials and make changes if required
- Click on the submit button.
Printout of Finalized Online Application Form
Don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form for future reference
IBPS PO Exam is conducted every year to fill the clerical vacancies in various banks across the country. IBPS PO offers lavish career options as PO jobs are in high demand these days. A bank PO gets a handsome salary and other perks as well.
For more information about IBPS PO 2017 like important dates, admit card, results and IBPS exam preparation tips, stay tuned with HTCampus.com.