The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the scores of the interview round. Check important details here!
Candidates, who appeared for the IBPS CWE PO MT-VI interview round, can check their interview scores at the official website of IBPS.
The results, as per the notice, will be available for viewing till 31st March, 2017.
Previously, the online main exam was conducted on 20th November, 2016 and the results were declared on 8th December, 2016.
IBPS PO MT-VI Results
Here’s how candidates can check their results:
- Candidates need to log onto the official website of IBPS, www.ibps.in.
- Click on the relevant result link.
- Candidates need to enter details like their registration number/ roll number/ DOB and the password.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on login
- The candidates’ scores will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can take out a print out of the result for any future purpose.
What is IBPS?
IBPS conducts recruitment examinations every year in collaboration with public sector banks for the posts of probationary officers, clerks or management trainees etc.
For regular updates and announcements, candidates must keep a close check on the IBPS official website.