IBPS RRB 2017 prelims admit card has been released on Monday. Check out the process to download your admit card for officers scale-I preliminary examination.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday released IBPS RRB 2017 admit cards for Officers Scale I preliminary examination. IBPS RRB 2017 application process for recruitment of officers in participating regional rural banks (RRBs) closed recently. Candidates who applied for the exam can download IBPS RRB 2017 admit card until September 16, 2017.
IBPS RRB 2017 preliminary exam will be conducted on September 9, 10 and 16, 2017, admit card for which have been made available on the official website of IBPS.
How to download IBPS RRB 2017 admit card for officer Scale I exam?
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- You will see a link for IBPS RRB 2017 preliminary exam call letter
- Click on CRP RRBs-VI officers scale I link flashing on the website
- This will take you to the login page where you need to enter your registration number and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on login button to download admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card
There is no use of waiting for the admit card at your postal address as no hard copy will be sent to the candidates. You need to download it from the official website of IBPS only.
Along with IBPS RRB 2017 admit card, the authorities have also released information handout for CWE (online) for officer scale-I in RRBs.
IBPS RRB 2017 Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB prelim exam 2017 will have 80 questions in two sections
- The exam will be of 45-minutes duration
- Each question will be of 1 mark each making it a total of 80 marks paper
Exam pattern for officer scale I
- IBPS RRB 2017 exam for officer scale-I will have 40 questions on reasoning and 40 on quantitative aptitude
- Question paper for Office assistant will have 40 questions on reasoning and 40 questions on numerical ability
To qualify for the final selection in both posts, the candidates need to qualify in both the tests by getting a minimum cut-off percentage decided by IBPS.