ICFAI Business School releases IBSAT notification 2017. Registration for the exam commenced from July 1 and ends on December 18, 2017. Get all insights of IBSAT notification here.
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has announced to conduct IBSAT 2017. ICFAI Foundation has been declared as a deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) run by ICFAI group is one of the renowned Management Institutes among the MBA aspirants. IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAI), an entrance test is held every year for admission to various post graduate management courses offered by IBS.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted for testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension. This management entrance test will comprise of 140 multiple choice questions (MCQs) and to attempt these, 120 minutes (2 hours) will be allotted to the exam takers.
IBSAT 2017 Schedule
Aspirants can check the table given below to know all the IBSAT 2017 Important Dates.
01 July to 18 December, 2017
IBSAT Exam to be held from
21 to 24 December 2017
Result to be declared on
2 January 2018
13 to 17 January 2018
20 to 26 February 2018
IBSAT 2017 Application Process
The application form to apply for IBSAT 2017 is already out. Interested candidates can register for this exam in both, online and offline mode. An application fee of Rs. 1800 will be required to be paid to register for the exam or purchase the bulletin. Applicants must note that this fee will be non-refundable.
Applicants interested in online IBSAT 2017 registration can visit the official website of IBS, www.ibsindia.org. They will have to fill a registration form and pay the requisite application fee in online mode. On successful submission of this form, the candidates will receive an email and SMS with their Application Number and Password. Thereafter, using these credentials, they must login and fill the other details in the IBSAT application form 2017.
An email confirmation will be sent to all the registered candidates on successful conclusion of application process. Also, the IBSAT bulletin will be couriered to such candidates within seven days from the date of submission of online application form.
The hard copy of application form and bulletin can be purchased from IBS Marketing Branches by paying the registration fee in cash.
ICFAI Business School – Courses Offered
IBS has 9 campuses - IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune. Following programs are offered at these campuses and admission to these is granted on the basis of IBSAT 2017 score.
- MBA/PhD programs – Offered at IBS Hyderabad, the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. For PhD Program, IBS Alumni, M.Phil Degree holders and UGC NET qualified candidates are exempted from IBSAT 2017.
- MBA Program - Offered at IBS Dehradun, the ICFAI University, Dehradun and IBS Jaipur, the ICFAI University, Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program - Offered at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI Business School Admission 2017
2 year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with English as a medium of instruction.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2018. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
PhD Program in Management (Full-time/Part-time)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with English as a medium of instruction
- Postgraduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations from an UGC approved University with 55% and above marks);
- Professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 55% and above marks.
PhD Program in Economics (Full-time)
- Graduation with 50% and above marks AND post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/or post-graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Alternatively scores from 2015 onwards of GMAT® / CAT / NMAT by GMAC are accepted in place of IBSAT 2017.
- There is no management quota or NRI quota.
IBS Admissions Office
# 65 Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
SMS IBSAT2017 to 56363
Toll Free: 1-800-425-55 66 77 (Mon - Fri 9.30 am - 5.30 pm)