International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT - AT) of ICAI is scheduled to be held on November 9th and 11th, 2016.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi has announced the dates for International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT - AT) 2016.
This test is open to the ICAI members only, which is scheduled in the month of November this year.
INTT-AT 2016 Details:
- Test Date: November 9 and 11, 2016
- Paper 1: International Tax-Transfer Pricing on November 9, 2016
- Paper 2: International Tax-Practice on November 11, 2016
- Test Fee: INR 2000
- Application form is available from: August 17, 2016
The candidates can obtained the application form from regional and branch offices of ICAI on payment of INR 100 or can be downloaded from the official website .
The registration fee with filled form must be sent as demand draft in favour of ‘the Secretary, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’, payable at New Delhi to the New Delhi office address-
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprstha Marg, New Delhi-110002
- Last date to receive the application form: September 1, 2016
- Last date to receive the application form with late fee of INR 600: September 8, 2016
Source: Kapishwar Lal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on