ICAI will organise a seminar on GST on November 4, 2016.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is all preparing to organise a one-day seminar on GST.
The seminar will be hosted by Eastern India Regional Council on November 4, 2016 at Kolkata.
Topics to be Covered:
- Brief concept of Models GST Law including concept of CGST, SGST and IGST including Supply Levy & Composition
- Exemption from Tax and place of Supply
- Time of Supply of good and services
- Valuation of taxable supply & valuation rules (including related case law)
- Tax credit (capital goods, services & input) including matching concept
- Important Transitional Provision
- CA Ashok Batra, New Delhi
- CA Rohini Agarwal, New Delhi
- CA Bimal Jain, New Delhi
- CA Sushil Kumar Goyal, Council Member, ICAI
- INR 500 (for members)
- INR 800 (for non-members)
- INR 600 (spot registration)
(The fee includes background material on model GST Law of ICAI worth INR 450).
The registrations are going on at official website www.eirc-icai.org . the payment can also be done by cheque in favour of ‘ICAI-EIRC’ or by cash.
Source: Kapishwar Lal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on