Hurry up as last date for registration is October 15, 2013!!!
Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre (JECRC) University is all set to organize a conference on November 29, 30 and December 1, 2013.
Topic of the conference is History and Development of Mathematics. This conference will jointly organize by JECRC University and Indian Society for History of Mathematics.
Conference venue will be at JECRC University, Jaipur, plot no. IS- 2036-2039, Sitapura Ind. Area Extn, Jaipur, Rajasthan
ICHDM -2013 is likely to provide a common platform for researchers, scientists, engineers and other interested professionals around the world to present their latest findings, ideas, developments and applications covering aspects of the History and Development of Mathematical Sciences including Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research and Computer Science.
In particular, the Conference will focus on various topics that include:
• General Histories, Source Works and Biographies of Mathematicians
• Mathematics and indigenous Cultures of the World
• Ancient Indian Mathematics
• History of Mathematical Sciences in Educational Curricula
• Mathematics during 15th to 18th Centuries, Renaissance
• The 19th and 20th Century Mathematics
• Mathematical Sciences in Engineering and Industries
• Soft Computing and Computational Models
• Recent Developments in Mathematical Sciences and Other Aspects of Mathematics.
Original research papers are invited for presentation in the conference. The interested participants may send their abstracts by email to K. Ramasubramanian, IIT Mumbai (email: email@example.com), Ram Prakash Sharma, JECRC University, Jaipur (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and M. C. Joshi, Kumaun University, Nainital (email: email@example.com) before October 10, 2013.
October 10, 2013
October 15, 2013
Last date for Registration
October 15, 2013
For registration fee and all details please visit http://jecrcuniversity.edu.in/registration-fee. An additional amount of Rs. 500/- will be payable for registration after October 15, 2013.
Source: Akhil Nahta, HT Campus Specialist