Birla Institute of Technology, Patna is going to conduct IEEE-Abhivyakti-2015
Birla Institute of Technology, Patna is conducting IEEE-Abhivyakti 2015 on October 31, 2015 and November 1, 2015. The following are the events which will be staged in the two day fest:
1. Codesiesta (Coding): This event consists of two rounds:
Round 1-Prelims (Debugging)
Round 2-Final Round (Online Coding)
2. Apptrix (App Development): App Development is a competition where the participants will have to submit an innovative app of the given category. The participant will have to demonstrate the functionality of his/her app in an elaborative manner.
3. Dessiner (Poster Making): It is a handmade poster competition aiming to test the imaginative and creative skills of the participants. With the topic students have an opportunity to present their innovative ideas that they think should be a part.
Topic: “Technology in arms of nature”
Team Size: 4 members (max.)
4. Illuminati (Paper-Presentation): Paper presentation is the event where the participants are provided the opportunity to showcase their innovative ideas related to different technical domains.
5. Realizosim (Multisim): This is an event which gives you a platform to judge your skills to implement such circuits on Multisim software.
1. Paripatha (Sensor based event): Paripatha will be the circuit designing contest. The contest will consist of 2 stages
Round 1- Preliminary round.
Round 2 -Final stage - Circuit designing round.
2. Tech Viktorina (Quiz): Let your intellect shine, let the rolling of brain race with every passing of minute. Abhivyakti'15 is coming up with a distinctive quiz competition for all the students.
3. Examen (Case Study): Case studies are analyses of persons, events, decisions, periods, projects, policies, institutions or other systems that are studied holistically by one or more method.
Tourism in India
Innovation in Information Technology
4. Matrisa Labota (Matlab):
Format First round – Quiz (40 points)
A preliminary multiple choice types quiz to be held to select a fixed number of teams qualifying for the final round.
The quiz would include general questions related to MATLAB.
Teams will be required to solve 25 questions in 30 minutes.
2nd Second round – implementation (60 points)
5. Incandescence (Group Discussion): Group discussion is a process which brings out the best of oratory skills, attitude, knowledge & personality traits of a person. Group discussion consists of two rounds: prelims and final.
Source: Shrawan, HT Campus Specialist