TAP Business Plan Competition 2016 will be organised under the banner of Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp of IKGPTU.
I.K.Gujral Punjab Technical University is delighted to announce that an Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp will be organised soon in the campus.
IKGPTU will host this in collaboration with the Indus Entrepreneurs to promote the entrepreneurship skills among the students. One of the entrepreneur from TiE will motivate the students by sharing his/her experience.
Under this banner, IKGPTU with Tie has launched TAP Business Plan Competition 2016 to provide a platform to the students to share their ideas and to showcase their innovative talents. There are prizes worth INR 1,00,000 also up for grab for the winners.
TAP Business Plan Competition Deadlines:
- The registration and online submission of initial business plan: before September 30, 2016
- The shortlisted teams will be announced at TAP website: October 10, 2016
- Mentoring of shortlisted teams: October 10 to 31, 2016
- Full day mentoring boot camp: October 19, 2016
- Final submission of business plan: November 4, 2016
TAP Business Plan Competition Eligibility:
- Minimum 2 and maximum 4 members per team are allowed
- The participating team members must be students of same college affiliated to IKG-PTU
- 1st prize: INR 40,000
- 2nd prize: INR 30,000
- 3rd prize: INR 20,000
- 3 consolation prizes of worth INR 5000 each
Source: Kaushal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on