If you are a first time applicant, these instructions can help you in smoothly submitting IGNOU Admission Form 2016.
- Click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of the programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Download the Common Prospectus 2015-2016 and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. Candidates also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- While choosing your Username, it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password, it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Candidate username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Candidate remembers the username and password for subsequent login.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the candidate must have the following ready. The check list is here:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Source: Ankit Kumar,Vikas Gathe, HTCampus Specialists