IGNOU has released a notification inviting applications from interested candidates for admission to its MBA programme. Read more.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced its admission open for its Master in Business Administration (MBA) programme in Banking and Finance for the academic season that is commencing from January 2017.
About the Programme
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking & Finance has been exclusively designed for Bankers and it is offered at various study centres of IGNOU across the country. This programme has been designed by the School of Management Studies, IGNOU in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), Mumbai.
Admissions are also open for various other UG & PG programmes offered by IGNOU.
- Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- Candidates should have requisite credentials awarded after passing the CAIIB examinations conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai
- A minimum work experience of two years in the Banking or Financial Service Sector
- Last date to request for Student Handbook by Post – December 10, 2016
- Last date to submit the filled-in application at the concerned regional centre- December 31, 2016
- Candidates can avail their application form from the concerned Regional Director near them
- Candidates can also download the prospectus from the website, http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/downloads/3
- The cost of programme fee which needs to be paid along with the application form is INR 1000