The admission to management and B.sc Nursing programme at IGNOU will be offered on the basis of OPENMAT-XL and OPENMAT-VI respectively.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering admissions to management programme through OPENMAT-XL and post basic B. Sc nursing courses OPENMAT-VI.
The admission process for these courses will start from January 2017 through entrance test, which will be held on August 21, 2016.
The candidates who qualify the entrance exam can submit the registration form available in the student handbook and prospectus along with the hall ticket, to the respective regional centres along with the fee latest by November 30, 2016.
IGNOU will offer below programmes through OPENMAT-XL-
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
Important Dates of OPENMAT:
- Tentative date of declaration of result: October /November 2016
- Tentative date of region-wise counselling: December 2016/January 2017
- Final admission starts: January 2017
Also, check admission process for MBA in Banking and Finance at IGNOU. MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme, specifically designed for Bankers, developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the programme uses standard IGNOU multi-media design and technology aided delivery systems. For more information kindly, download the PDF attached here.
Source: Ankit Kumar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on