Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPENMAT XXXIX admit cards can be downloaded from the official website
The aspirants can download the hall tickets for the same from the official website of IGNOU. The university conducts the OPENMAT for admission to the Post Graduate Management Programmes offered by it.
Steps to download the hall ticket for OPENMAT 2016:
- Log on to official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on OPENMAT XXXIX Hall Ticket 2016
- Fill in the required details in the respective spaces
- Click on submit button
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Save and take a print for future reference
The admit card for OPENMAT 2016 is the mandatory document to be carried for the exam, without this the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination. The hall ticket will have name, roll number venue and instructions.
OPENMAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
The OPENMAT 2016 questions paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs). The written exam will test your ability in the following areas:
- General Awareness (30 questions)
- English Language (50 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions)
- Reasoning (70 questions)