The admission to MBA programme at IGNOU will be offered on the basis of OPENMAT-XL.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is inviting applications for PG and UG courses. The University will be admitting students for the MBA and B.Ed programme starting from January 2017 through Entrance Test, to be held on Sunday, October 23, 2016 all over the country.
MBA at IGNOU:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
IGNOU offers MBA in below disciplines:
For admitting students in various MBA programme, IGNOU will conduct OPENMAT-XL on October 23, 2016.
- Candidates must have graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category/ 45% for Reserved Category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory /professional experience
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretary ship (ICSI)/Law
- They must qualify the OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
The filled in form applying for Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XL’ must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before September 9, 2016.
For admissions in other courses, kindly download the PDF attached here.
Source: Ankit Kumar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on