Follow the below-given criteria for re-admission in IGNOU.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has opened the re-admission window for those who are willing to take re-admission in the respective courses.
But IGNOU has also set certain criteria to apply for re-admission. Those who are fulfilling the below criteria can apply for re-admission at IGNOU.
- Students who failed to complete the requirements in full or in part within the maximum span period prescribed
- Students who failed to complete the requirement of attendance in practical as prescribed in Programme curriculum within the maximum span period prescribed
- Students who do not register for all years/semesters of a Programme and fail to pay the prescribed full Programme fee during the maximum duration of the Programme are also eligible for Re-admission, provided they pay full fee for all missed semesters/years
The course fee paid for re-admission will be valid for the period as per the course is given below:
- Six months: For all Certificate Programmes of six months duration
- One year: For all Diploma/PG Dip. Programmes of one-year duration (including BLIS, MLIS, MADE etc.)
- Two years: For all undergraduate and post-graduate programmes whose minimum duration is 2 years and above.
Re-admission Restricted Courses:
IGNOU would not offer re-admission for below-mentioned courses as they have been wound-up and no term-end exam will be conducted for these.
- BCA (old syllabus) [Jan.1996, Jan.1997 and Jan.1998 batches]
- MCA (old syllabus) [pre-Jan. 2005 batches]
- CIC (However Re-admission will be applicable for CIC-2 and CIC-5 for B.Com and CBS students)
- MLIS (old syllabus
- BLIS (old syllabus)
- B.Sc (N) (old syllabus)
For more information click on the official website of IGNOU.
Source: Ankit Kumar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on