Students needs to submit their assignments for the courses they will appear in the exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) , New Delhi has released their online form for the Term – end (TEE) December 2015 examination. The dates for the submission of examination forms is are mentioned below:
- September 1, 2015 to 30, September 2015 (without late fee.)
- For late fee 300/ is from October 1, 2015 to October 20, 2015
Applicant can use following mode of payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card l
Instruction and Guidelines for the on line Term – end (TEE) December 2015 examination.
- Applicants are required to pay examination fee@ 60/-per course for theory as well as practical.
- Hall ticket will only issued for the programme, in which applicant submitted their assignments.
- Select course carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- If applicants wish to submit on-line form the keep auto generated control No. for future reference.
- In case applicants wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
- Applicant may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of their form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details. In case applicant not found its form, they can submit the form again.
- University issues hall- ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the University website. If you do not receive hall ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University.
Applicants will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses:
- In which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
Source: Shrawan kumar, HT Campus Specialist