Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Visakhapatnam regional centre, has invited applications for admissions to its distance learning programmes for January 2016 session
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Visakhapatnam regional centre, has invited applications for admissions to its various distance learning programmes for January 2016 session. The various programmes offered by the Visakhapatnam Regional Centre of IGNOU are as follows:
- PG Diploma in Applied Statistics and Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN)
- Certificate in new-born and Infant Care (CNIN)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Nursing (CMCHIN)
Also, the candidates from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts can apply for several post-graduate, degree, PG diploma, diploma and certificate programmes being offered by the university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register and apply online for their respective courses.
- Candidates can also upload copies of the required documents on the official website of IGNOU and pay the admission fee online.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, important dates and programmes offered, candidates are required to visit the official website of IGNOU or visit the IGNOU Visakhapatnam Regional Centre.
Source: Vikas Gathe, HT Campus Specialist