Check the list of documents mandatory to attach with the application form for admission to Diploma in Food & Beverage Service at IHM, Dehradun!
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Dehradun has invited applications for admission to Eighteen month Diploma in Food & Beverage Service for the academic session 2015.
Applying candidate should have passed class 12th Class 12th from 10+2 pattern or equivalent with English as compulsory subject. His/her age should not be exceed to 22 years as on July 1, 2015.
Selection process & terms:
- Admission will offer strictly according to merits drawn on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination(s).
- Admission will be made on the basis of class 12th merit
- For admission- seats are reserved for various categories as per the rules of Uttarakhand Government
- Candidates who have passed examination other than those catalogued above should submit equivalent certificate from a recognized Board/University
- Incomplete application would not be entertained
Documents mandatory to be enclosed:
- Proof of age
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (Colour)
- True copies of Educational Certificates
- Mark Sheets
- Medical Certificate
- Provisional Certificate from School (if applying provisionally)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
For fee structure and application form kindly download the complete PDF attached here.
Source: Gaurav Joshi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on