IIFT 2018 aspirants can check complete details on IIFT MBA (IB) admit card here on this page. Know when and how you can download your IIFT 2018 admit card here.
IIFT admit card 2018 for MBA (IB) entrance exam will be released by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) on 15 November 2017. Only candidates who would have filled and submitted the IIFT application form 2018 before the due date will only be issued the IIFT MBA (IB) admit card 2018. IIFT registration 2018 has commenced from July 25 and will conclude on September 8, 2017. The candidates must apply for the exam before the deadline in order to get the admit card and appear for IIFT 2018 exam. The Institute will upload the admit card of IIFT 2018 on the IIFT official website for the candidates to download. However, with the release of online IIFT MBA (IB) 2018 admit card, a link to download the same will be provided here on this page.
The candidates must note that from this year, the IIFT hall ticket will not be sent by post. They will have to download IIFT 2018 admit card MBA (IB) online only and carry the same to the to the allotted exam centre on the exam day for the purpose of verification.Along with IIFT admit card 2018, the candidates will also be required to carry one valid photo ID proof. No entry will be permitted to any candidate, if they will fail to produce the IIFT exam admit card 2018 on the date of exam. IIFT MBA (IB) 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on November 26, 2017.
IIFT Application Form 2018 Released - Apply Here
IIFT Admit Card 2018
The admit card is an important document used for verification on the exam day and also acts as identity proof during the IIFT Selection and Admission Process. Therefore, all the candidates must keep the copy of the admit card safe with them even after the conduct of exam. The invigilator will allow the candidate to sit for the exam only after verifying the details mentioned on the admit card of IIFT MBA (IB) 2018 else they won’t be allowed entry into test centre and permission to take the test.
Also, the candidates will have to carry one photo ID card along with IIFT 2018 admit card. The following can be presented as Id's–
- Driver’s license
- Voter ID or UID card
- PAN card
- An affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and address. SC/ST candidates are required to bring valid caste certificate and an attested photocopy.
- Physically disabled applicants will need to bring along a valid disability certificate with an attested photocopy
Important Dates related to IIFT Admit Card 2018
Admit Card to be issued on
15 November 2017
Last date to download the Admit Card
Date of the exam
IIFT MBA 2018 to be held on
26 November 2017
Steps to access and download IIFT MBA (IB) Admit Card 2018
For viewing and downloading the admit card of IIFT MBA 2018, the candidates can follow the below given steps –
1. To begin, the candidates can access the online window or click on the direct link, which will be provided here with the release of the admit card.
2. On clicking, they will have to enter their respective name and IIFT MBA 2018 registration number in the space provided.
3. The IIFT hall ticket 2018 will flash on the screen on submission of valid details.
4. The candidates should download this displayed admit card and open this file in a pdf reader.
5. Take 2-3 print out of this downloaded hall ticket and carry it to the IIFT 2018 exam centre for seeking entry.
IIFT Admit Card 2018 – Details mentioned on it
Before downloading the IIFT admit card 2018, all the candidates must check the details mentioned in it. In case of errors, they must contact the Institute and get them rectified. The candidates will not be allowed to take the exam if any kind of discrepancy or mismatch in details will be detected.
The hall ticket of IIFT MBA 2018 will furnish the following details –
1. Name of the candidate
2. Exam date & Time
3. Venue of exam and its complete address
4. Category of the candidate
5. Registration Number/Roll Number
6. Signature of the candidate
7. Photograph of the candidate
8. Reporting time for the examination
9. Other general instructions