IIFT 2017 counselling will be conducted after the announcement of the IIFT entrance exam results in December 2017. Get more details on counselling right here!
IIFT 2017 counselling will be conducted right after results of IIFT 2017 MBA (International Business) entrance examination are declared in December 2016. The institute organizes counselling to allot seats and branches to the shortlisted candidates. Selected candidates will be able to check their counselling details once the institute has officially released a notification.
On the announcement of results, candidates can visit the official website and download their scorecards. Shortlisting of candidates will be based on the merit list prepared.
IIFT 2017 Counselling
IIFT 2017 Counselling- Important Documents
Given below is a list of all the important documents that are needed to carry at the time of counselling-
- 10th and 12th marksheets & passing certificate
- Hard copy of seat allotment letter
- IIFT admit card
- 6-7 passport size photographs
- Candidate’s residential address proof
- ID proof
- IIFT 2017 valid scorecard
IIFT 2017 Counselling Procedure
The selected candidates will need to go through following procedures to complete their admission in MBA (International Business) programme-
- Candidates must pay a requisite counselling fee to IIFT.
- After paying the fee, candidates will be asked to choose their branch choice out of Delhi and Kolkata.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the rank secured by the candidates in IIFT 2017 MBA entrance examination.
- The final seat allotment list will be announced by IIFT, a few days after counselling sessions.
- Allotment letters can be downloaded from the official website. Report to the institute according to the allotted dates.