Candidates can check all the details regarding IIFT 2017 selection procedure right here!
IIFT 2017 examination is conducted every year to invite candidates for admission in its MBA (International Business) programme at the New Delhi and Kolkata campus. This year, the examination is slated to be conducted on November 27, 2016. The application procedure has started and candidates can register themselves until September 5, 2016. IIFT 2017 selection procedure comprises of three rounds in total. The candidates will go through a Written Test, followed by Essay Writing and Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
IIFT 2017 Selection Procedure
The IIFT 2017 selection procedure will be the same for all the categories including General, SC/ST, OBC and others.
- Written Examination- To get selected in IIFT’s MBA (IB) programme, candidates need to go through a written exam which consists of the following exam pattern-
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Quantitative Analysis and Logical Reasoning
The results have been declared by the institute. If the candidate successfully clears the test, he/she will be eligible for the next round, which is essay writing. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the cut-off list prepared by the institute
- Essay Writing- Once the candidate is selected in the written test; he/she will need to go through essay writing test. A topic will be provided, which is required to be completed within a stipulated period. This test is taken to check written communication skills and if the candidate performs well, he/she goes to the next round, which is group discussion and personal interview.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview- The main aim of conducting group discussion and personal interview is to check a candidate’s verbal communication skills. Candidates will go through group discussion first, followed by personal interview.
The Essay writing test and group discussion & Personal Interview will be conducted in January/February 2017 in the following cities-
After all these tests are completed, a final merit list will be released by IIFT. Shortlisted candidates can proceed for further admission procedure.
For more updates and details on IIFT 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com.