Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad has started the registration process for IIITH PGEE. Apply now!
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad has invited applications for IIITH PGEE 2016. The last date for registration is 31st March 2016. The post graduate entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 17th April 2016. Admit cards will be made available for download from 9th April 2016 onwards.
IIITH PGEE 2016 is conducted for admission to post graduate programs offered by Indian Institute of Information Technology.
Candidates having degree in any of the mentioned disciplines can apply for IIITH PGEE 2016
- B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Arch in any branch of Engineering,
- B.Sc. in Agriculture (or equivalent), BSc in Physics, Chemistry or Biology with Mathematics
- M.Tech./ M.E./ MCA/ M.Sc./ M.A.
The application process is divided into two parts namelyPre-registration process and Post registration process.
Pre-registration process involves following steps:
- Go to http://admissions.iiit.ac.in/PGEE/portal/pre/
- Provide your Name, Gender, E-mail and Mobile Number
- Enter images from the captcha provided and click ‘Submit’
- After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate will receive an e-mail containing registration portal link and identification code
(Candidates are advised to check their spam or bulk folders in case they do not receive email with link and Identification code).
Steps Involved in the final registration process are mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to click on the link in the mail received after Pre-registration
- To proceed to the main registration form, type the identification code in the new window that opens after clicking on the link
- Fill all particulars, educational details etc.
- Select the program you wish to pursue
- Chose from examination preferences for PGEE 2016
- Provide statement of purpose (mandatory)
- Upload resume in PDF/Doc format and a recent photograph in JPG format
- Review and click on submit
- Proceed to the payment page and candidates can pay through multiple options from Debit cards/Credit Cards/Net banking
Payment Acknowledgement slip will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.