IIIT Delhi is inviting candidates to apply for its Doctor of Philosophy programme in various disciplines. Read more.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for admission to its Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme for the academic session of December 2016. The programme is being offered with specializations in Electronics & Communications Engineering(ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Computational Biology (CB). Eligible candidates can apply latest by November 20, 2016.
- For CSE/ ECE: Candidates need a BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech/ ME in IT/ CSE/ ECE/ EE with a CGPA of atleast 7.5 or equivalent percentage from a recognized university. A M.Sc in Mathematics is also eligible if he has atleast 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc
- For CB: Candidates need a BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech/ ME in IT/ CSE/ ECE/ EE with a CGPA of atleast 6.5 or equivalent percentage from a recognized university. A M.Sc in Mathematics is also eligible if he has atleast 60% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc
The selection process includes 3 stages- in the first stage applicants will be screened on the basis of their academic records, then in the second stage they will have to appear for a written exam at IIIT-Delhi. Finally candidates will have to attend a personal interview session on the basis of which the candidates will be shortlisted for final selection.
- Visit http://phdadmissions.iiitd.edu.in/
- Read the registration steps carefully before starting the registration process
- Now follow the steps to complete the registration process
- The admission portal will be available until November 20, 2016 (11.59 PM)
- Applications Ends- November 20, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates- November 25, 2016
- Test & Interview Date- December 6, 2016
- Announcement of Results- December 15, 2016
- Starting of Winter Semester- January 2, 2017