The conference at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore will be held on 7 and 8 December, 2015
The Conference will feature special tracks on:
- International Innovation, India & Economic Growth;
- Intellectual Property Rights, Indian Innovation & Make in India;
- Evaluating Innovative Activity: Evidence from the Patent Office;
- Competition & Innovation – Lessons for India;
- Technology Standards & Innovation Conversations for India;
- Economic History of Innovation, Development and Prizes.
The Conference will also host a wrap-up conclave on ‘Women & Innovation in India’ on Tuesday, 8th December. The panelists include – Deepa Bacchu, Partner and CEO at Pensaar, a design strategy and consulting firm; Suparna Bhattacharya, Distinguished Technologist at Hewlett-Packard; Deepanwita Chattopadhyay, Chairman & CEO at ICICI Knowledge Park, India; Debjani Kapila, CoE Leader-Patents and Analytics Center of Excellence, GE Global Research, GE India Technology Centre; Kajoli (Banerjee) Krishnan, GE Global Research; Leena Pishe Thomas, Director and Principal Consultant, Global Business Inroads, the panel will be moderated by B. Zorina Khan.
Date: 7th and 8th December
Time: 9.00 AM onwards
Venue: IIMB Auditorium
RSVP – Apoorva/Shikha – Gutenberg Communications - + 91 9945413592 /+ 91 8095309502